outsourcebusinessserviceprovider

Outsource Business Services Providing Company

Sam Studio the world's familiar Outsource Business Service Providing Company delivers an extraordinary outsourcing services such as, PHOTO EDITING SERVICES CALL CENTER SERVICES HEALTH CARE SERVICES TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES ENGINEERING SERVICES DIGITAL MARKETING SERVICES DATA MANAGEMENT SERVICES SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS CREATIVE SERVICES FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES WEB DEVELOPING SERVICES More: http://www.samstudio.co/

Photo Manipulation Services - Image Manipulation Services – Product Photo Manipulation Services

Professional photo manipulation service

Professional Photo Manipulation service, we redesign your damaged and old images. We have a specialized professional artist team to retouch your photos. We retouch family album and marriage albums. For new customers, we provide a free trail for retouching to show our ability in design. Our crackerjack artist will give suggestion about the images. Our technical team is ready to observe the perception of the customer and provide up to customer satisfaction. Tools we use for editing photos Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom Tools.

Digital Manipulation Service we offer for your Photography

We are using Superior quality Photoshop manipulation techniques to recollect your photography. We provide Primary Manipulation Service, Fashionable (High-End) Photo Manipulation Service, Portrait Image Manipulation, and Retouching Service to beautify your images

Basic and Advanced Image Manipulation Service

In primary Image manipulation, we use basic techniques to manipulate the image. This primary editing work is done by our designing artist in quick time to beautify your photography

• Image Cropping
  • Scar, Pimple, Acne Removing
  • Color Correction
  • Blemish Removal

High-End Fashion Photo Manipulation Service

Fashionable photo manipulation services are used to give high-end results to the images. Our portrait professionals provide a highly demandable photography manipulation services.

• Professional Correction of Image Colors
  • High-end Beauty Correction
  • Fashionable Hair Retouching
  • High-end Beauty Retouching
  • Fashionable Background Retouching
  • HDR Effects/ HDR Compositing
  • Pursue Client Approach

Portrait Image Manipulation and Retouching Service

The photos shoot by professional photographers will never always be accurate. Sometimes manipulation and retouching work is needed to show your photos ravishing look.

• Advanced Effects
  • Digital Drawing
  • Creative Effects
  • Pro Correction
  • Restoration
  • Colouring Old B/W Photo
  • Repair Discoloration or Fading

Products Photo Manipulation Services | Outsource Product Photo Manipulation Services

In e-commerce product, photo manipulation plays a key role for business. In the advertisement, photos attract the customers this attraction is used to increase the popularity of your product. So you have to provide the high quality of images for the products.  It is used to edit images and add more information in photos few techniques used in product image manipulation is image cropping, color correction, watermark adding, background changing, noise reduction, tag removal, masking, adding margins. Our outsource photo manipulation services involves following categories are,

• Shoes- Product Photo Manipulation
  • Cosmetic products retouching
  • Automobile & accessories image editing
  • Furniture- Product Photo Manipulation
  • Medical equipment- Product Photo Manipulation

Looking for outsource image manipulation services provider to beautify your photos. Contact Sam Studio. We are one of the popular outsource photo editing company delivers following digital image editing services to your imaging needs.

Outsource Photo editing services we offer,

For more details contact our photo editing team by the following details,

Mail to: admin@samstudio.co

Visit:      http://www.samstudio.co/photo-editing-service/

Source: http://www.samstudio.co/photo-editing-service/image-manipulation-service.php